Saturday, March 14, 2009

We've come a long way baby!!!

















So, I have promised new pics of the house. It's been busy as usual coming "home" tying up loose ends finishing up task and still lots of honey-do's. Still not fully decorated and trying to patiently wait on my dining room table to get here. I thought about just putting these on face book but really there is no privacy there. Does that make any sense? I like face book but there was a reason I started this blog.....so I could ramble on about nothing and have bad English and incorrect grammar.........LOL and those that really care can come here and see what's going on with us. The kids are doing WONDERFUL and LOVE being home. Our room&bath and Macy & Marlee's I haven't taken pics of yet...but I will. We just got our backsplash on in the kitchen.....so the pics were prebacksplash.  I took a close up of what it looks like now.

4 comments:

thediddys said...

WOW - Absolutely gorgeous!!! What a difference 5 months makes!

jlfanelli said...

I think it is beautiful! I LOVE the kitchen! I am glad you are back in your home and get to settle in :)

Dawn C. said...

Fabulous dahling!!

Mom in the Mountains said...

Love it! welcome home!


counter

Blog Archive