Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mia

Just a few days shy of 16 months old...............this sweet baby NEVER stops going unless she's sleeping. Always into something......on top of something you name it if she's not doing it it's next on her list. She exhaust me. Picky eater the first in the house so maybe I should count my blessings....... wants to be able to feed herself so I am always looking for things she can and will eat.....I have moved her to the table and done away with the high chair she likes it much better......still nursing for naps and bedtime........WON'T wear anything in her hair or on her head so I cut her bangs........calls both the girls Marlee ;) .....loves the be outside unfortunately the mosquitoes are horrible so we are always looking for an alternative.

1 comment:

Mom in the Mountains said...

Can't believe how big she is getting and great post love all the things that make Mia, Mia!


counter

Blog Archive